samedi 3 février 2007

With a little help from my friends

Thank you Liz for your post.
Don't worry I'm not giving up my dreams, otherwise how can you move on and be motivated? It's just hard sometimes when you feel stuck and don't know how to escape. I try to be optimistic, we're young, not even 20 so I guess, when time is right, leaving France for a year will become reality. It's just a question of tiiiiime as Depeche Mode sings. But I can't help feeling angry towards the RI, they are so not helping...Anyway let's get over with.
At least I'm glad I've found such good friends as you! I really love you girls! College is much more bearable with you, I mean we always have a great time, I feel I can talk to you freely without being judged, and we're acting like crazy giving one another nicknames (to our teachers too!;)). I know that when I feel low and that I see you girls, I feel better.

1 commentaire:

Liz a dit…

Ahh clearly *a bit teary*
This is the moment where we're getting emotional, isn't it?
Naaaay, honestly, I really loved meeting you this year. All of you girls. We're having an awful lot of fun together, aren't we?
*collective, virtual hug*
And it certainly makes crappy-university-which-doesn't-even-want-us-to-go-study-abroad easier :)