dimanche 17 juin 2007

Random thoughts

In about a week, we're leaving..
Yet I feel sad. Why? Because some people -I won't name them- have disappointed me. I don't think they will miss me much...that's sad, but that's how I feel. I'm tired of always being the one making concessions, I'm tired of being misunderstood, I'm tired of pretty much everything...thank God I still have some friends and family that I can count on..Maybe I'm just a selfish narcissistic person that's why I have those thoughts, but today I'm kinda bitter and disappointed by people I thought I was actually close to. I'm probably making myself ideas...or maybe I'm expecting too much from some people, I should lower my expectations.

To end on a positive note...last night was great!
I attended to "Fractures de guerre", a play with my stepdad starring in it:) The play was rather serious and longuish but in the end I really enjoyed it, and right after the show we had a good time drinking ponch and listening to the band Les Karamazov, who came especially that night to celebrate the 10th birthday of the Corvisart association! Long live Corvisart!:)

Aucun commentaire: