vendredi 6 avril 2007

...and AGAIN

Sorry I could not resist to temptation...here's another musical survey..last one I promise.

Put your music player on shuffle
Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
Then answer the questions.

1. The Raveonettes- My Boyfriend's Back
2. Kill The Young- Origin Of Illness
3. Muse- Feeling Good
4. Depeche Mode-Higher Love
5. Madonna- I Love New York
6. Eddy Mitchell- Sur La Route De Memphis
7. Depeche Mode-Enjoy The Silence
8. Muse- Muscle Museum
9. Shakira-Hips Don't Lie
10. Depeche Mode-Personal Jesus
11. Michael Jackson-Thriller
12. Rammstein-Engel
13. Eddy Mitchell-Pas De Boogie Woogie
14. Rammstein-Sonne
15. The Beach Boys-I Get Around
16. Archive-Fuck U
17. The Dandy Warhols-We Used To Be Friends
18. Depeche Mode-Shake The Disease
19. Katerine-Borderline
20. Muse-Sunburn
21. Death Cab For Cutie-Transatlanticism
22. Muse-New born
23. Bruce Springsteen- Born In The USA
24. Depeche Mode- In Your Room
25. Depeche Mode-Behind The Wheel
26. Queens Of The Stone Age-In My Head
27. The Killers-Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
28. Rammstein-Reise,Reise
29. Depeche Mode-Stripped
30. Shakira-La Tortura
31. Arcade Fire- Rebellion (Lies)
32. The Beach Boys-Good Vibrations
33. The Beach Boys-Surfin' USA
34. The Clash-Rock The Casbah
35. Arcade Fire-Neighborhood 3 (Power Out)
36. Pulp-This Is Hardcore
37. Depeche Mode-A Question Of Time
38. Michel Jonasz-La Boîte De Jazz
39. Katerine-Louxor,J'adore
40. Willie Nelson-He Was A Friend Of mine

QUESTIONS:

1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
He was a friend of mine

2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
Hmmm no...but I love it though.

3. What album is #26 from?
Lullabies To Paralyze

4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
They're legends!

5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
Nooo

6. Who does #38 remind you of?
Nothing, I've just bought the record!

7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
Hmmm hard to choose..I'd say lyrics.

8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Yes!

9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
No..Not that I know of...

10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
Not anymore;)

11. What does #21 remind you of?
Nothing in particular..but I listen to it all the time...
Oh it reminds of Six Feet Under! lol

12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
New Born

13. What album is #17 from?
Welcome to the monkey house which I don't have:(

14. When did you first hear #39?
A year ago I guess, on the radio.

16. What genre is #8?
Rock

17. Do any of your friends like #14?
I dunno.

18. What color does #4 remind you of?
Purple

19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
No, I could have...

20. What genre is #37?
I never knew how to classify DM!

21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
Nooo

22. What is your favorite line from #30?
Ooops, I don't speak Spanish.

23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
"The first kick I took was when I hit the ground"

24. Would you recommend #24 to your friend?
Of course!

25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Yes

26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
Not now but 2 years ago I did.

27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
Daytime

28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
I don't know the song well yet...but I really love it.

29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Hell yeah!

30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
fast..

31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
The music is cheerful but the lyrics..

32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
Euuh "I'm on tonight"...?? that sucks lol

33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
with friends

34. When did you first hear #27?
2 years ago when I received the album for Christmas

35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29?
Easy! Sooo let's say
- Everything Counts
- John The Revelator
- Policy Of Truth

36. Do you know all the words to #6?
No, I've just bought the album.

37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
Can't choose

38. What album is #10 from?
Violator

1 commentaire:

Liz a dit…

Great survey! Am still debating on whether I should do it or not...

Looooads of Depeche Mode songs, again XD
Aaaaannddd yeeah, obviously, "Transatlanticism" has to remind you of 6FU! XD
Question 29 was definitely going to be "yeeesssssssss" because it's my favourite Arcade Fire song (among others XD)
Also laughed at loud at your answer, question 32 : "Euuh "I'm on tonight"...?? that sucks lol" *mdr*
Cheers!