mercredi 18 avril 2007

Survey: 70 Quirks About Me


1. What are your initials?
JD or JMAD

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
jeans and a shirt

3. Last thing you ate?
a pizza

5. I say Shotgun, you say?
...

6. Last person you hugged?
My mom

8. How many U.S states have you been to?
zero

10. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
I don't think so

11. Name something you like physically about yourself?
I don't know really...sometimes I like my hair, sometimes I like my smile...

13. Who is your best friend?
I don't like the "best friend" idea.. but I'd say Hélène, Flora, Mai-Lan, Emilie and Pauline. I also love my friends from college, and I am so happy to go to New Zealand with you Liz!

14. Why are you still up?
It's 4 pm!

15. Who/What made you angry today?
Le CROUS de Paris but now things are allright!

16. Favorite type of Food?
Greek, Chinese, French...

17. Favorite holidays?
Christmas

18. Do you download music:
Nope

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
yes

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Hmm I don't know the guy at all!

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
What do you mean by personnally?lol

23. Do you love anyone?
my family, my friends, my cat!

24. Do you like Bush?
I hate Bush!

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
?

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting:
No

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Not that I remember!

28. How much money ya got in ya pocket?
actually 4,14 euros. That will do for the drink I'm going to take in an hour with Hélène and Simon!

29. Have you met a real redneck?
No

30. How is the weather right now?
fine, very fine!

31. What are you listening to right now?
QOTSA

32. What is your current fav song?
This Is Hardcore by Pulp. I listen to it all the time, the music is so beautiful and intense.

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Little Miss Sunshine! My family and I had a good laugh!

34. Do you wear contacts?
No

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
the station

36. What are you afraid of?
spiders

37. How many piercings have you had?
none

38. How many pets do you have?
one cat

39. What's one thing you've learned?
do the best you can to achieve your dreams

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
nothin

42. Have you ever fired a gun:?
no

43. Are you missing someone?:
yes

44. Fav. TV show?
Hard to pick just one...I'd say Prison Break but I hate the second season's finale!

45. Do you have an iPod?:
No

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
hmm Mai Lan told me I looked like Natalie Portman...

48. Who would you like to see right now?
my friends

49. Favorite movie of all time?
I can't choose!

50. Do you find yourself loved?
yes..

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
hmm no

52. Favorite flower(s)?
I don't know shit about flowers but I like orchids.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
butter

54. What Magazines are you reading?
Séries TV, Ciné Live and Rock & Folk

55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?:
no

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
no

58. What's something that really bugs you?
the elections coming..I'm so afraid of having Sarkozy as our president!

60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I don't hate him, I pity him. He was a great singer.

61. What's your favorite smell?
my cat's hair lol

62. Favorite baseball team?
none

63. Favorite cereal?
Smacks secret

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
Maybe 22 hours

66. Last time you went bowling?
a year ago...sniff

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
dunno..none I guess

68. Who was your last phone call?
my mom

69. Last time you were at work?
a week and a half

70. What's the closest orange object to you?
my wallet


1 commentaire:

Cessoo a dit…

Comment ça? Tu remplis un questionnaire de 70 questions au lieu de réviser tes notions de civi US?!!