mercredi 4 avril 2007

Music: A Survey

List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below)

1. Arcade Fire
2. Madonna
3. Depeche Mode
4. Bruce Springsteen
5. Muse
6. The Clash
7. Rammstein
8. Radiohead
9. Adam Green
10. Rita Mitsouko


-What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
London Calling in an episode of Friends^^


















-What is your favorite song of 8?
Street Spirit (Fade Out), one of the most beautiful songs ever!

-What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
Uhh..great songs?

-What is your favorite lyric of 5?
"You make me sick because I adore you so"

-How many times have you seen 4 live..
None:(

-What is your favorite song by 7?
Du riechst so gut

-Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
hmm yes..Somebody, Home for instance. But usually I don't feel sadness when I listen to DM's songs.









-What is your favorite song by 9?
We're not supposed to be lovers

When did you first get into 2?
A very long time ago..I must have been 7..

-How did you get into 3?
Claire! She lent me all DM's records and DVDs and I immediately loved it! Thanks again Claire!

-What is your favorite song by 4?
Born to run



















-How many times have you seen 9 live?
None

-What is a good memory concerning 2?
It reminds me of my trip to Greece in 2003. I listened to The Immaculate Collection all the time: in the ferry, on the beach, in my bed before sleeping...

-Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
Yes, defintely!

-What is your favorite song of 1?
Neighborhood 3 (Power Out)

-How did you become a fan of 10?
Rita's music is so special, Catherine Ringer's voice is so energetic, and their songs are unforgettable so I guess I could not but love their music!

2 commentaires:

Liz a dit…

Oooh that's fun! I'll do it on my own blog, so that I don't pollute your comment space too much!
Funnily enough, I was about to post a music-related meme, too; what a coincidence! I'll post yours a the same time, I guess...

Cheers!

Liz a dit…

Okay, I've done my list, so I can read the questions and the answers you gave. Damn I don't know anything about all of your artists except AF! Anyways, I did recognise this one:
"-What is your favorite lyric of 5?
"You make me sick because I adore you so""
And I was like- FUCK yeah. That has to be one of the greatest songs ever, really!
That's all I wanted to say :p