jeudi 5 avril 2007

Desperate Housewives and Husbands

Yeah! I finally got the chance to watch season 2 and 3 (thanks Flora). I don't know why the release in DVD is taking so long in France...


Anyway...I definitely love the show and particularly season 3! The "Orson plot" is far much interesting and handled than the "Applewhites '" in season 2. Also, to be perfectly honest, I have a biased judgement since I worship Kyle MacLachlan (alias Orson Hodge). God..he's so talented and charming. And I'm so glad his character married Bree, my favorite housewife!
In a general perspective, I liked the evolution of every character (except Edie). Susan found herself a charming man who has a delightful British accent, Lynette and Tom are now forming a great team, they're great together! Gabrielle and Carlos are divorced but I like even more their relationship now. I think it's great that they still have this complicity. Let's hope it will last! As for Edie I hated the way she lied to Mike just to seduce him and then dump him a little while after...



Episode 315 (the last one I saw) was amazing so let's hope the next ones are going to be just as good!

1 commentaire:

Liz a dit…

Aah, DH! What a show, indeed...

So yeah, YOU can't be objective on Kyle MacLachlan, come on ^^
I, on the other hand, can :p
As an unbiased person, I can still tell you that the Orson plot was rather well-executed if not a bit whacky (then again, this is DH we're talking about). His character was fine; not entirely lovable, not loathable either. He was quite charming, though -as an actor, has a tremendous presence, I have to say.

Susan annoyed the hell out of me this season. She just has a knack for being annoying... Ian's okay, and yeah, the accent obviously...

Lynette and Tom are sooo adorable. Although the whole Lynette getting shot in the arm, Kayla's mum dying and Art being a pedophile plots were disturbing (and awfully dark for a 'mainstream' TV show).

Gabrille and Carlos have so much chemistry now that they're not together anymore... And Zach! That hair, God!

Yeah, Edie was kind of lame.

Overall, a heck of a season. Better than the second one, in any case!